During the initial consultation I will take the time to see your space and understand your unique needs and challenges. There are several select questions I may ask during our meeting to assess how you use your space and determine how it can be improved to give you the organized space you're looking for.
Here are some of the assessment questions we will discuss:
- What areas do you want to get organized?
- What’s working in your space and what isn't?
- What activities happen in this space?
- What is your vision for this space?
- What items are essential to you?
- Do you prefer hidden or visible storage systems?
- How do you currently manage your schedule/tasks?
- What are some of your biggest obstacles to getting organized?